Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Kittie...

Shit...why damm why? my kittie is gone...someone asshole with his car step through her..and i just saw it...saw her lying down with the blodd all over her...i even saw it from a distance over my car going in my yard...she was there...in the middle of the road under a fuzzy light.Oh i couldn't reach her..i couldn't seen her from close...i couldn't say goodabye to her...and though today she was so caressing to me... like she knew it or somethin...ok maybe i'm just imagine that cause i can't believe it....i can't believe she's gone...on the street across my house...with that image...
It's Christmass...it's night...and all of that in my mind make me more emotional for this...
I'm goanna miss u kittie...and i always remember u...
u were my beauty....

No comments:

Post a Comment